- About us
- News and events
- Advice and support
Are you aged 16 to 25? A Phoenix resident? Passionate about making changes and actively representing young people?
Launching this November, the Phoenix Youth Council is a forum that represents the views of young people in our community. Run by young people for young people, the forum will meet to discuss, explore, and make recommendations on different areas of housing that impact you, such as:
• Phoenix events
• cleaner air
• health and wellbeing of residents
• safer communities
• opportunities for young people and much more.
The Phoenix Youth Council will empower you to make recommendations, help craft policies, and engage with our Governance Team on how to improve the lives of our residents and improve our services – all with no previous experience needed.
As a member of our Phoenix Youth Council, you will attend:
• introductory training workshop
• four meetings each year on Wednesday evenings at The Green Man
• a celebration dinner.
Plus, you’ll receive:
• £60 voucher
• free food and refreshments
• free training to develop new skills
• stand out experience to add to your CV
• networking opportunities to make new connections.
If you’re interested in joining the Phoenix Youth Council, please contact us on 0800 0285 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15 October.